Acacia House is a preschool for young children offering a holistic and nurturing environment. We are dedicated to helping children foster necessary skills such as creativity, independence, curiosity and critical thinking. We offer an engaging, comprehensive curriculum that celebrates each and every child’s efforts as they take their first steps on a lifelong path of learning and growing.
Our programmes are designed to help young children grow and discover their potential. By engaging each child in a dynamic, fun-filled environment, we create opportunities to build upon the strengths and interests of our students.
Throughout Acacia House programmes there is a strong focus on the acceptance and respect of self and others. Children are encouraged to appreciate their immediate and the wider environment with the aim of becoming independent and caring global citizens.
Excelence in preschool education
To benefit children, families and the community through best practices in early childhood education
Acceptance and respect of self and others
Celebration of efforts
Appreciation and care for environment
Creating a Firm Foundation for the Future
At Acacia House, we aim for each child to achieve:
- A belief in their own ability and the confidence to express their ideas and needs
- The ability to read and write simple sentences
- A sound understanding of the foundations of the mathematical concepts numeracy, geometry and physics and the ability to add and subtract up to 20 and work with numbers up to 10
- The ability to predict, question and record ideas when carrying out experiments
- Respect for the right and feelings of others as well as being able to recognize and accept differences and work on positive strategies to manage conflict
- Aesthetic awareness through exposure and experience exploring music, art, dance and drama
At the end of your child’s preschool education at Acacia House, they will possess the skills to collaborate, create and innovate. More importantly, they will have developed a desire for lifelong learning that will continue through their educational journey.